Idris Tawfiq




       ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)

    

    Today I am going to write about a man who once was a priest and now becomes a Muslim. His name is Idris Tawfiq. Perhaps some of you do not know this person and perhaps some of you have known this person. Saya kenal Idris Tawfiq via YouTube. First time I watched the video of Idris Tawfiq, I was extremely shocked. How come a priest converted into Islam. We all know this has been arranged by Allah The Almighty. We may not know what has been arranged by Him but most importanly kita mestilah ikhlas dalam mengerjakan sesuatu especially dalam ibadah. Anything may happens in a blink of eyes. 

     

    I don't have any idea to describe about him. So let's watch this video below and take the good examples from him :)

 

 

    Itulah yang dikatakan kuasa Allah SWT yang Maha Agung lagi Maha Mengasihi. I am very proud of Brother Idris Tawfiq and hopefully I'll meet him one day. Insya-Allah. Thank you for being my inspiration. May Allah blesses you, Idris Tawfiq. Assalamualaikum :)  

 

 

 Alhamdulillah
Thank you Ya Allah